We sell quality products for the LADIES at affordable and competitive prices. We also believe information and knowledge about a product reduces your risk of dissatisfaction.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Lovely Anniversary gifts

Izaham and I was so excited waiting for our next anniversary that we have chosen our anniversary gifts well ahead of time. In fact, so much earlier ... 5 months early! I guess it has got to do due to my admiration of Za's craft. I have put up a photo of the gifts so that I could share them with all of you.

Za with her sewing machine (named Em) produced these lovely embroidered towels. On the towels, I have asked Za to embroider the wordings "Happy Anniversary Izaham & Bakiah" with a very fetching motif next to them. But the reason that I most treasure this gift is the effort that Za has put to shop for the coloured towels as we had requested. The colours that we chose - hijau pucuk pisang and pink are the exact colours of the background template of Za's Blog which was very sweet and cute.

Za also crafted tote bags, prayer mats, prayer bag, tea coasters, pin cushions, cross stitch wall hangings, and of course other embroidered towels for different occassions. Za is so talented and my next request (pray) is Za to craft some cushion covers or table mats from her so.....pretty cotton fabrics, I will borong all!

Please visit Za's Blogand also Uniquely Aznique  to see her crafts which you could place for orders.


No comments:

Post a Comment